Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!!!

I wanted to share my good news with all of you, we are expecting Baby #3!!! We are so excited!!! My daughter and son are especially excited and arguing about whether it will be a boy or girl.

I've been so far behind in coupon shopping & sharing all of the deals with you because I've been going through the "super tired" stages of the first trimester. But now with the first trimester behind me, I am back and raring to go, and they'll be lots of baby product reviews in the future.

Due Date: May 1, 2010

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I bet it will be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I remember how tired I was the first trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What wonderful news. I wish you a perfect & healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to tell you congrats. I heard the news a few weeks back from the family. You're due right around Zach's 4th birthday.

    Congrats on making it through the 1st trimester. I hope the 2nd trimester is easy and that you're able to have a lot of fun with A & B. You'll be doing this crazy mamma of 3 thing before you know it (and have A LOT less time and energy for deal hunting when he/she arrives... trust me!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Share/Save/Bookmark