Friday, October 29, 2010

Review of Elmer's® Craftbond™ and X-ACTO® Designer Series products


I had the opportunity to try Elmer's® Craftbond™ and X-ACTO® Designer Series products  recently, and I wanted to share my thoughts with you:

-Elmer's Tape Runner-I absolutely loved the tape runner. So simple to use, no mess and it seemed to stick really well

- X-Acto Design Scissors- The scissors are pretty old-school and there are so many other newer technologies to cut fancy lines that I wouldn't use these too often; however they are great for adding a last minute touch to something without having to go through all  of my fancy cutting paraphenalia. Very simplistic but nice to have around!

-Elmer's glue dots - LOVE these!. These things are my best friends. I let my kids use these on all of their craft projects. They hold really well and NO MESS.

-X-Acto Corner rounder- this is a tool that gets a lot of use. I use it on all of my photos in my scrapbook to round out the edges. And I use it on my handmade cards-it adds a really nice touch. I've used corner rounders in the past, and this one worked well for me. It had nice, clean cuts and was easy to get completely even


You can sign up for the CraftIt with Elmer’s and X-ACTO newsletter  to receive craft project ideas, product information, and more!

Disclosure:
 I'm a BzzAgent and  I received a product sample from BzzAgent to facilitate this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark