Friday, February 11, 2011

Just one more thing...

I don't know if it is just my kids or what but the moment you say "Bed Time" their little minds start whirling. They've got a million thoughts they want to share a thousand questions that have to be answered before they can go to sleep and of course, one more drink. Tonight's important thoughts that couldn't wait until morning were:

Miss A (my 6 year old)-Thanks mommy for marrying daddy so you could have me.


Mr. B (my 4 year old)-Mommy next year (next year most likely means tomorrow to him) please move my bed so I can climb on it and get that thing down (a picture hanging on the wall)...
My response: Sure buddy, let me get right on that one!

I love bedtimes. You really get to see what is going on in their brains and they say the darndest things...hmm..someone should write a show about that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark