Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Johnson & Johnson First Aid products @ Publix

I went to Publix today to pick up a few groceries and stumbled across this great deal.

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Products-prices vary; they start at $1.79
Green Advantage Flyer has $2 off 2 Publix coupon
Coupon dispenser in front of the first aid section had $3 off 2 manufacturer coupon

As always, you can use one Publix & one manufacturer coupon per item. So, I purchased pack of 10 Gauze pads for $1.79 and Hurt free wrap for $2.99. When I went to use the coupons, the cashier gave me some trouble b/c it was under $5 and the coupon was for $5. I asked her to adjust the coupon value. She called the manager over to determine what to do and the manager said as long as they weren't giving me cash back it was okay to have overage! So, I got the products free and had $.30 overage!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark