Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wonderful Mother's Day weekend

I had such an awesome Mother's Day weekend, I'm still overwhelmed by how great it went. My mother, daughter and I attended a Mother's Day Brunch on Saturday and then on Sunday my husband and father cooked all of the meals AND cleaned up afterwards!!!

My presents were quite memorable too. My 4 year old daughter made me a card & wrote (with help) that I get 3 wishes. She then proceeded to tell me my wishes were to have ice cream, go swimming and visit her Nana. Gotta love it! And my son made me a flower box at Lowe's, which came included with a plant. The plant had been sitting outside for two days in our 92 degree heat, never watered. I really wish I had a picture of this one...it was so dead. But I loved both presents and won't forget them because they were definitely from the heart.

I have to give a shout-out to Nikki Knits clothing. When I attended the Mother Daughter banquet, me, my mom and daughter were all wearing our matching outfits. It was really special and we had so many comments on our cute outfits!

At the brunch we also made some crafts, which I can't wait to share with you. I am going to try to take some pictures and show them to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark