Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Cluster Review



I recently had the opportunity, through Blog Spark and Nature Valley, to try out the new Nature Valley Nut Clusters. I like peanuts a lot, but since my father is the ultimate peanut lover I recruited his help in testing them out!

New Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are bite size 100% natural clusters of nuts, granola and a touch of honey. They come in four tasty flavors; Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut.

Both my dad and I tried them all and liked them all. I think our favorite was probably the Nut Lovers. I liked the fact that they were bite-sized and easy to eat. They were very flavorful. Unfortunately, if you don't have any self control it's easy to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

I know my dad must have really liked them because yesterday when I was at his house I noticed that he had bought some more for himself!

Nature Valley Nut Clusters can be purchased at most grocery stores (mine is Publix and they carry them).

Disclosure: I received one bag of each of the four flavors from Blog Spark.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark