Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture Me!

I love taking pics of my kids and enjoy displaying them around the house! Twice in the past year my 3 year old son has taken it upon himself to play basketball in the house and broken the glass on a picture frame (which he of course promises never to do again.) I was really excited to try out the new Fractures so that, just in case he breaks his promise he won't break my picture frame!!!
With Fractures you print your picture right onto the glass (you send your pic to them and they print it). And it is all ready to mount. And the glass is shatter proof with no sharp edges!

Check it out for yourself, these would make great Christmas presents. They are so unique.

If I am one of the first 100 participants I will be writing a follow-up post about Fractures after testing it out myself, so be on the lookout for it.

Disclosure:
“I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com/.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark