Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Returning to Civilization

A month ago I headed off for a month long camping trip (with my family), equipped with my laptop in hand and plans to continue posting on my blog as I camped all over the Eastern Coast, from Florida up to Pennsylvania and everywhere in between. After three days of intermittent internet connection and frustration trying to find ways to get my posts up, I threw in the towel and decided to enjoy nature the way it was intended, without any laptops! And it was so relaxing and wonderful, I'm glad I was forced to do it. I've just now returned back to civilization (and hot showers!) and I'm geared up with more giveaways than ever, and new products I can't wait to tell you about....make sure you check everyday to see what's new!

This is a picture of my kids on a hike in Cowan's Gap State Park, PA where we saw a BIG black bear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark