Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 30: Baby Update!


Well, I've officially made it to week 30. I can't believe in just a little over 2 months, we'll be bringing home our new baby girl from the hospital. We still aren't even close to having a name...haven't bought a crib or figured out where she's going to sleep yet, but those are just minor details, right? I did start going through my older daughter's baby clothes and began washing the newborn sizes to get ready. I've even started stocking up on diapers, especially during that awesome Walgreens Huggies deal we had a few weeks back.

Just for fun, I thought I'd share a few fun statistics with you!

-Only 3-5% of babies are actually born on their due dates!

-During pregnancy, the average woman's uterus expands up to five hundred times its normal size

-The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69 (okay, I'm not even going to comment on this one!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

 
Share/Save/Bookmark