Sunday, October 3, 2010

CVS weekly deals

I'm sure you noticed that I haven't posted the CVS/Walgreens deals in a super long time. That's because there are so many other sites that do a great job doing these lengthy matchups, and it seems silly to re-invent the wheel. However, I can't help from telling you about a few of these deals that I think are great!

This week 10/3-10/9

Revlon nail polish
$3.99 each
Get $3 ECB
Use $1 off Revlon coupon (SS 9/12/2010)
FREE After ECB

Bausch & Lomb Re-nu sensitive eye solution, 12 oz. $7.99
Get $7.99 ECB
Free after ECB

Spend $25, get $10 extra bucks
Participating items are:
Duralcell batteries, $6
Puffs, $1
Charmin toilet paper $10
Bounty paper towels $13

My Scenario for this week:
Buy 2 Bounty paper towels @ 13 each = $26
Use $4/$20 that I received in email this week =
Total is $22 plus get back 10 ECB = $12 for 24 rolls of paper towels

For a complete list of weekly matchups, check out Deal Seeking Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark