Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Double & some TRIPLE Coupons at Kmart April 19-25th


Start putting together all of your coupons, because Kmart is up to their Super Double Coupon Event again April 19th - 25th. They will double any coupon up to $2! It is also reported that they will TRIPLE coupons up to $.75!
I have called to confirm my area is participating (Bonita Springs, FL and Ft. Myers FL stores). To find out if your local store is participating, contact Kmart at 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848). They answered the phone quickly and were quick to give me an answer!!! Yeah! Leave me a comment letting me know what find out about your local area.

I do know that Texas is not participating :(


Thank to Tara at Deal Seeking Mom for alerting us to this great event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark