Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bass Pro Shop Fun & Free activities!


I am on the hunt for free and fun things to do this summer with my kids...I will let you know what I find every week. Here's one that I think will be really great...

Family Summer Camp May 30-July 5
Saturdays & Sundays, Noon-6 PM

Free Crafts-make a new one every weekend
May 30-31, Decorate a Fishing Bobber
June 6-7 Make your own leather keychain
June 13-14 Paint a Souvenir Wooden Lure for Dad
June 20-21 Paint your own plaster animal tracks
June 27-28 Make a patterned keychain
July 4-5 Design your own birdhouse

Free Workshops - weekends and Tuesdays and Thursdays
Free Food- s'mores made over an open fire pit Tues & Thurs. at 7pm; Sat. and Sun at 6 pm
Free Photo-Have your photo on the front cover of Field & Stream; download a free photo

1 comment:

  1. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Share/Save/Bookmark