Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I learnned this week.


What I learned this week is hosted by JoLynn over at Musings of a Housewife - Check out all of the great things people have learned week and all of JoLynn's awesome posts!


1. I learned that for some reason having an extra day of rest makes it much harder to get back into a a routine than if I never had a break at all!


2. I learned that I'm really no more mature now than when I was in elementary school. The house was a wreck and someone said they were stopping over to pick something up. It was just instinct to take everything off the kitchen counter (this is the catch-all place at my house), dump it in a bag and hide it in my room! Really just an adult version of hiding my toys under my bed when told to clean my room when I was young)




What did you learn this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark