Thursday, June 4, 2009

Skin MD Review- a Natural Skin Care product



I just love when I open the mailbox to find something (other than bills) in it. The other day I received some natural skin care lotion from Skin MD in the mail to review. I really didn't know too much about it, so I spent some time reading through the literature and perusing their site for information. I was quite intrigued and impressed with what I learned.

Skin MD is not just a moisturizer like most lotions, but it is actually a "shielding lotion" which is a new kind of skin care product. A shielding lotion keeps moisture-robbing irritants away from the skin while the proprietary "super" humectants hydrate the skin throughout the day. It is paraben free, frgrance & colorant free, and hypoallergenic!

After reading all of this & the testimonials I decided to give it a try. I was surprised with how light & non-greasy it was. You only need a very little bit and it goes a long way. I noticed right away that my skin was softer and more moist. I really liked the fact that the lotion absorbed into my skin very quickly.

So far I am very happy with the way it is moisturizing my skin. I am going to give it a real test here soon and share it with a friend who suffers with a bad case of eczema. I'll keep you informed with how it turns out as this Skin MD shielding lotion says that it can help eczema too! It is awesome that it can be used on face, hand & body...eliminates the need for separate face & body creams.



Check out Skin MD yourself on their site; or if you are looking to buy some, they do carry it at CVS and Walgreens.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share/Save/Bookmark